SK Hospital was established in the year 2003 and inaugurated by the then Chief Minister of Kerala Shri. A K Antony who later went on to become the Defence Minister of India.
Started as a modest 30 bed in-patient facility along with few departments, SK Hospital has now become a tertiary care NABH Safe-I certified multi-speciality healthcare institution with 300 beds.
There are 34 state-of-the-art departments with more than 100 dedicated doctors, a majority of whom have decades of proven experience from Government of Kerala run teaching hospitals.
Strategically located with easy access to the railway station, bus stand and airport, SK Hospital is a sought after healthcare destination catering to both local and international patients.
- Allergy & Respiratory / Pulmonary Medicine
- Centre for Advanced Dental Care
- Critical Care Unit
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology & Metabolic Disorder
- General & Laparoscopic Surgery
- General Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Gastroenterology
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Orthopedics & Joint Replacement Surgery
- Pathology & Cytology
- Pediatric & Neonatology Ortho
- Plastic & Microvascular Surgery
- Radiology & Imaging
- Surgical Gastroenterology